Accessing the Website and Account Security
If you choose a user name, password, and/or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you are expected to treat such information as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you are expected to treat your account as confidential. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of your user name, password, or any other security violation or breach. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view, track or record your user name, password, or other Personal Information.
CodonRX ensures the accessibility, integrity and security of this Website with built in access controls, monitoring, auditing and tracking features. Every login, action performed and Website usage is tracked and captured.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, or any of CodonRX’s Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Prohibited Uses or Disclosures
You agree not to use the Website or CodonRX’s Services:
- In any way that violates Privacy Laws.
- To transmit any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate CodonRX, a CodonRX agent or employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm CodonRX or users of the Website and CodonRX’s Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit this Website or CodonRX's Services without the express written permission of CodonRX.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and CodonRX’s Services is made available for general information purposes. We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website. While we intend for all information on our Website to be useful, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its Content.
For any feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions regarding this Website, please direct your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.